Hoop Art Embroidery project ready for you to stitch. Create your own beautiful piece of embroidery by following the simple, step by step instructions provided in this pattern.
PDF pattern for instant download, no shipping required. You are buying a digital file to download, save and view/print at home.
Skill level: Intermediate. Some previous experience of Whitework required.
Project Size: 11 x 17,5 cm.
You will receive
- 3 PDF Patterns: The pattern, a copy of Embroidery Essentials and the Stitch Guide.
- A full list of threads and materials required.
- Clear tracing outline actual size.
You will need
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- A piece of cotton fabric approx 32 x 32cm (12,5 inches)
- Sharps needles size 9 & 10
- Threads as listed
- A super grip hoop size 8" for stitching the project
- A wooden hoop size 8" for framing
- A small sharp pair of embroidery scissors
- A magnifying light (recommended).
- A copy of my handbook (recommended).
Purchase Transfer Pattern For This Project
To purchase materials for this project go to Supplies.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to preview and store this pattern.
If you would like more information, on the technique, preparation and materials plus my own hints and tips, you can find a copy of my Handbook here.
View free video tutorials on the technique.