- You will need an EReader app like Amazon Kindle, iBooks or other on your device.
- To open EPub on your ipad/tablet click on the download link. It will open directly to Ibooks/Other.
- To open PDF on your tablet/PC click on the download link. It will open in Adobe Acrobat reader/other PDF program.
- To open Mobi file for Kindle see instructions below.
I am having trouble opening the Mobi file for Kindle on my Ipad?
Apparently this only happens on Apple devices - but you need to save it to Dropbox first. You will see a download box like this - follow the steps below:
- Create a Dropbox account (don’t worry, it’s free).
- Install the Kindle app & Dropbox app onto your iPad (if they aren’t on it already - they are both free). Ensure you are signed in to Dropbox.
- On the download, click Save to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox App and locate file under Recents. Click SAVE
5. On top right of screen are 3 little rings ooo. Click on these and choose EXPORT. Then choose OPEN IN.
6. Click on IMPORT WITH KINDLE